Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bring On Fall!

Hello.
Well, I thought I'd be writing more on this blog but after working forty hour weeks, all I want to do is sleep. My days typically consist of waking up between 6 and 6:30, getting ready, and getting to work by 7:30, so I can make copies and make sure my classroom is ready before I clock in and get my kiddos. I'm now in a classroom teaching Private Pre-K and I have ten older four year olds. I enjoy it, but it sure does keep me busy! When I get home, usually between 5:00 and 6:00, I change out of my school clothes and sit on the couch to unwind. Paul and I will eat and then I go to bed usually before 9:00. I'm definitely at grandma status, although both of my grandmas stay up way later than I.
Last weekend, I met my mom, sister, grandma, aunt, and nephew in OKC at the outlet mall. It was wonderful to see them. I never knew I'd miss my family so much! I mean, I knew I would miss them, but I find myself often daydreaming of the next time I'll see them.
This weekend Paul and I got tickets to the OU/Tulsa game in Norman from our friends. We left Friday as soon as I got off work and headed to Edmond to stay with our friends and then we woke up early Saturday to check out Campus Corner before the game (and go to Starbucks a couple of times...) It was a great time. However, I didn't get anything done until tonight. I was worn out today after church, so Paul and I both took Sunday afternoon naps. Paul fixed omelets with leftover roast beef (the best kind of omelet) for dinner. I just now finished cleaning up the kitchen, picking up the apartment, and vacuuming the place. Now instead of working on my lesson plans for the week like I should be doing, I'm writing a blog post. 

Alright, off to work on my lesson plans and weekly parent letter. It's almost past my bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment